37517 Stainless Steel Manual Dispenser for Liquid Soap 1200 ml (Vertical)
Hand hygiene is regarded as a natural way to prevent the spread of known germs and viruses, especially COVID-19. Frequent hand washing with soap is highly recommended.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size: 210 x 91 x 125 mm
- Dispenser Weight: 0.8 kg
- Volume: 1200 ml
- Nozzle/s Available:
- Liquid: Suitable for Liquid Soap
- Neat and compact push dispensing system
Heavy Duty, Durable Material: Made of high quality stainless steel material for long lasting performance even for commercial and industrial use in high traffic areas.
- Sleek and modern-looking
- No messy spills
- Easy to Refill: Allows you to see the amount of the liquid content so you can refill when necessary.
- Space Saving: Solves the clutter of bathroom bottles in the shelf, kitchen sink or wash basin.
- Safety Lock (Optional Feature): Locking design, equipped with a key, to avoid theft and pilferage in public places
- Easy Installation: Wall-mounted. All screws and/or adhesive needed are included. Also comes with an instruction manual.
- Recommended Use: This commercial grade dispenser is suitable for residential, commercial and industrial use (in the washrooms, laundry areas, kitchens, offices, shopping malls, hospitals, hotels, restaurants and other public areas).
FILLING THE DISPENSER:
- This dispenser is only designed for PH neutral liquid hand soap.
- Avoid filling very thick liquids, more acidic soaps, abrasive cleaner or any combination cleaner/polish.
- When filling with liquid soap, be sure to wipe off liquid spilled on the container. Never overfill.
MAINTAINING THE DISPENSER:
- To maintain the pleasing appearance of your stainless steel product, you must perform periodic cleaning.
- Clean inside the dispenser with warm water, NEVER use solvents or aggressive household cleaners like bleach, acids or ammonia-based bathroom cleaner.
- Clean the outside of the dispenser with soft cloth, use water or warm soapy water or approved stainless steel cleaners. Wipe dry with clean cloth.
- Should brown deposits appear around the lid or pump, remove with a brush and soapy water. Hard deposits can be scratched off with your fingernail or a blunt knife. This deposit is not rust and to avoid it, try changing to a milder liquid soap with a neutral PH.
- If the dispenser is not used for a long period of time and becomes clogged, pour only hot water into the dispenser and gently pump it to clear the blockage. NEVER try inserting a sharp object e.g pin into the soap nozzle, which could irreparably damage the pump.
|Dimensions||15 × 25 × 15 cm|