80689 Clear Automatic Dispenser for Liquid Soap 600 ml
Hand hygiene is regarded as a natural way to prevent the spread of known germs and viruses, especially COVID-19. Frequent hand washing with soap is highly recommended.
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Size: 110 x 100 x 165 mm
- Dispenser Weight: 0.3 kg
- Volume: 600 ml
- Sensing Distance: 0-10 cm
- Batteries: 4pcs AA batteries
- Nozzle/s Available:
- Liquid: Suitable for Liquid Soap
- Automatic / Touchless Experience: This hands-free soap dispenser comes with smart motion infrared sensor that provides you with a touchless experience (safer from germs, bacteria, and viruses).
- Heavy Duty, Durable Material: Made of eco-friendly, high-grade material for long lasting performance even for commercial and industrial use in high traffic areas.
- Sleek and modern-looking
- No messy spills
- Easy to Refill: Allows you to see the amount of the liquid content so you can refill when necessary.
- Space Saving: Solves the clutter of bathroom bottles in the shelf, kitchen sink or wash basin.
- Safety Lock (Optional Feature): Locking design, equipped with a key, to avoid theft and pilferage in public places.
- Easy Installation: Can be wall-mounted or installed on a standee. All screws and/or adhesive needed are included. Also comes with an instruction manual.
- Recommended Use: This commercial grade dispenser is suitable for residential, commercial and industrial use (in the washrooms, laundry areas, kitchens, offices, shopping malls, hospitals, hotels, restaurants and other public areas).
INSTALLATION AND OPERATION:
- Choose a suitable place to install this dispenser, do not install it on a mirror surface and keep enough space from the sensor.
- Take out the mounting plate by pulling downwards from the dispenser.
- Make 3 drilling marks then drill 3 mounting holes.
- Fix the mounting plate on the wall tightly.
- Open the battery cap then insert 4 pcs “AA” alkaline battery into the battery chamber, make sure battery is installed at the correct directions.
- Slide the dispenser down to the mounting plate.
- Open the top lid then fill in soap.
- Turn on the power switch.
- Place your hand under the sensor area to operate this dispenser. If first time to use this dispenser you may need to operate dispenser by few times to pump the air out.
Low battery indication: The red LED light blinks very fast to remind you to change new batteries.
- Use non-granular, non-foaming liquid soap or hand sanitizer.
- Please clean the dispenser only by dry towel.
- This is not a waterproof product, please do not install it in a shower room.
- Clean the liquid outlet regularly to avoid clogging, clean the inside pump by filling warm water and operate it few times.
- If you will not use it for a long time, please clean the soap tank and take out battery.
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 20 cm|
4 pcs. size AA batteries